Tuesday 9 July 2013

Unknown

15 Goa Government Websites hacked by Pakistani Hacker"H4x0r HuSsY"

15 Goa Government Websites hacked by Pakistani Hacker"H4x0r HuSsY"

A Hacker with Handle "H4x0r HuSsY" from Pakistan has managed to take control of few Indian Government websites and has defaced them. All of the hacked websites are belong to Goa State.The affected websites includes;

NRI Commission of Goa(nri.goa.gov.in),
Directorate of Agriculture(www.agri.goa.gov.in),
Directorate of Art and Culture(artandculture.goa.gov.in/uploads/index.html),
Department of Information and Publicity(artandculture.goa.gov.in/uploads/index.html),
Directorate of Fire & Emergency Service(goadfes.gov.in/media/index.php),
Goa Dental College(gdch.goa.gov.in), Government Printing Press & Stationery(goaprintingpress.gov.in).

Other affected websites:
dfda.goa.gov.in,dsya.goa.gov.in,
Deapartment of Labour & Employment(labour.goa.gov.in),
Captain of Ports Department(ports.goa.gov.in),
River NavigationDepartment Goa(rnd.goa.gov.in/uploads/index.php),
Departmentof Sainik Welfare Govt. of Goa(www.dosw.goa.gov.in),
socialwelfare.goa.gov.in/media/index.php,
Department of Tourism(goatourism.gov.in/images/index.php)

This is not the first time Indian websites being hacked by this hacker. In the past, he hacked intoa number of Indian Government websites and left them defaced.

Update:"We have pulled them completely down now" the spokesperson told local Media, adding that a complaint would be lodged with Goa Police's cyber cell soon.

Unknown

About Unknown -

is a digital marketer/ethical hacker and top Blogger in Nigeria. He makes money from online businesses. You can connect with him on Fb, Twitter, LinkedIn,Instagram,YouTube and Google+.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

6 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
18 July 2018 at 15:28 delete


Don't just get into the internet searching for hackers, you should check this site out to know the difference between deep web and dark web to know where to hire
hireverifiedhacker . wordpress . com/2018/06/06/surface-web-deep-web-and-dark-web/

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
18 July 2018 at 15:29 delete


You must find out the type of hacker you are hiring before you get to hire any hacker, do not hire "just anyone" so you do not become the victim(the hacked). Hire an ethical hacker. check this to know the different types of hacker
hireverifiedhacker . wordpress . com/2018/06/09/types-of-hackers/

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
18 July 2018 at 15:29 delete



"i have searched more than any one i can think of for a true hacker to help me with my school grades for almost 2years now till i finally met this verified hacker site.where have you guys been? am most lucky to have found you guys, thanks for the job you did" words of veronica campbell..
hireverifiedhacker . wordpress . com/2018/05/01/what-people-are-saying-about-us/

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
18 July 2018 at 15:30 delete



"i have searched more than any one i can think of for a true hacker to help me with my school grades for almost 2years now till i finally met this verified hacker site.where have you guys been? am most lucky to have found you guys, thanks for the job you did" words of veronica campbell..
hireverifiedhacker . wordpress . com/2018/05/01/what-people-are-saying-about-us/

Reply
avatar
Dalles Hight
AUTHOR
15 June 2020 at 15:47 delete

Hacking into your spouse Instagram account is available, I was able to get access to my girlfriend Instagram account with the help of darkhatthacker@gmail.com because i noticed my girlfriend blocked me on her Instagram so i suspected shit was going on Thanks darkhatthacker@gmail.com for a safe hack.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
24 June 2020 at 22:30 delete

I have been a client of theirs for about 2 weeks now. I have 6 negatives items, some collections foreclosure on my report after I contacted them concerning my problem they gave me a couple of days to wait and after then when I checked my report I couldn’t believe my eyes all negatives entries collections including the foreclosure were completely cleared and I also got an amazing score of 810 excellent. They are very friendly and caring about helping me in fixing my bad credit and I got approved for the mortgage I applied and got my First Home. You can contact them on Email: T H E R E D H A C K E R G R O U P at g mail dot com TEL: +1 571 318 9498 to get your credit fixed. I HOPE THIS HELPS OUT.

Reply
avatar